Good to Know:
|Duration: 5 Days (4 Nights)|
|Destination: Hunza & Khunjreab Pass|
|Cut-off Time: At least 3 days before the trip starts.|
|Languages: All International Languages Translators are available upon request.|
Hunza Valley is one of the most famous known place for tourist not only for Pakistani’s but also for foreigner, everyone waits for the whole year for enchanting beauty of Hunza Valley. The Tourist Nest are presenting “Seven days leisure trip to Hunza and Nalter Valley” along with majestic views till Khunjarab Pass. All those who had ever been there or not, are warmly welcome to join us and make the life colorful
Khunjerab Pass is a high mountain pass in the Karakoram Mountains in a strategic position on the northern border of Pakistan and on the southwest border of China.
- Babusar Pass
- Three Mighty Mountains Ranges Junction Point
- Nanga Parbat View Point
- Altit & Baltit Forts
- Atta Abad Lake
- Passu Cones
- Khunjerab Pass China Border
|Transportation: Air-Conditioned and Fuel.|
|Food (Breakfast & Dinner Only)|
|Service of Guide|
|Accommodation of 4 Person sharing bases|
Services Not Included:
|Medical Aid, evacuation and rescue in emergencies etc.|
|Extra expense due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc|
|Twin & Triple sharing Room|
|Porter ( For Carrying Personal equipment)|
|Any item not mentioned in “Services included” section|
Package Price: 22,000/-
1. Cash: Cash Payment
2. Easy Paisa: Easy Paisa Your Amount on
CNIC No : 37405-0966200-9
Title: Saad ur Rehman Saadi
Mobile No : 0345-5502022
3. Bank Transfer: Please transfer the amount in the following Bank Account
Account #: 0316-0101355923
Account Title: Saad ur Rehman Saadi
Bank Name: Meezan Bank Limited, E/11 branch Islamabad
Account #: 0010036408880016 Br. Code 0246
Account Title: Muhammad Shakil Khan
Bank Name: ABL Stadium Road Rawalpindi
- 90% amount will be refunded if Cancelled 7 days Prior to tour.
- 75% amount will be refunded if Cancelled 4-6 days Prior to tour.
- 50% amount will be refunded if Cancelled 2-3 days Prior to tour.
- No amount will be refunded if Cancelled in last 24 hours.
- Mutual respect is necessary during the trip
- Please be punctual and responsible
- Local norms and traditions should be respected
- Please avoid spreading Garbage.
- Smoking is not allowed in vehicle
- Need Prior permission before taking the pictures of other members
- Plan can be altered due to unforeseen circumstances
- Any act of immorality will not be compromised