Good to Know:
|Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights|
|Destination: Sharaan, Naraan|
|Cut-off Time: At least 3 days before the trip starts.|
|Languages: All International Languages Translators are available upon request.|
Naran is a medium-sized town in upper Kaghan Valley in Mansehra District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It is located 119 kilometers from Mansehra city at the altitude of 2,409 meters.It is located about 65 kilometers away from Babusar Top.
Sharaan is a beautiful, un-explored forest in Khyber Pakhtoon Khawa, Pakistan. The forest is dense with heavy vegetation. It is for now mostly non-commercial, hence very clean with less influx of tourists. The forest is adjacent to Manshi Top, which again is a lush green plateau. The locals are friendly, there is a camp site inside the forest with small huts owned by forest and tourism departments.
- Sharaan forest
- Saif ul Malook Lake
|Transportation: Air-Conditioned and Fuel.|
|Food (Breakfast & Lunch Only)|
|Service of Guide|
|Accommodation: 3-4 Person sharing bases|
Services Not Included:
|Medical Aid, evacuation and rescue in emergencies etc.|
|Extra expense due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc|
|Twin & Triple sharing Room|
|Porter ( For Carrying Personal equipment)|
|Any item not mentioned in “Services included” section|
For 6 PAX = 34,500/-
For 10 PAX = 33,000/-
1. Cash: Cash Payment
2. Easy Paisa: Easy Paisa Your Amount on
CNIC No : 37405-0966200-9
Title: Saad ur Rehman Saadi
Mobile No : 0345-5502022
3. Bank Transfer: Please transfer the amount in the following Bank Account
Account #: 0316-0101355923
Account Title: Saad ur Rehman Saadi
Bank Name: Meezan Bank Limited, E/11 branch Islamabad
Account #: 0010036408880016 Br. Code 0246
Account Title: Muhammad Shakil Khan
Bank Name: ABL Stadium Road Rawalpindi
- 90% amount will be refunded if Cancelled 7 days Prior to tour.
- 75% amount will be refunded if Cancelled 4-6 days Prior to tour.
- 50% amount will be refunded if Cancelled 2-3 days Prior to tour.
- No amount will be refunded if Cancelled in last 24 hours.
- Mutual respect is necessary during the trip
- Please be punctual and responsible
- Local norms and traditions should be respected
- Please avoid spreading Garbage.
- Smoking is not allowed in vehicle
- Need Prior permission before taking the pictures of other members
- Plan can be altered due to unforeseen circumstances
- Any act of immorality will not be compromised